Woman robbed of £15k Rolex in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been robbed of a £15,000 Rolex watch by three men on bicycles in Kilburn.
The victim, 40, had her rose gold and diamond timepiece forced off her wrist as she walked in Grange Way.
The robbers also tried to steal the watch her 38-year-old friend was wearing but they peddled away after she threw a drink over them.
The victim suffered a small amount of reddening to her wrist caused by force.
All three suspects are black men aged between 18 - 20 and were of thin build and wearing hooded tops.
You may also want to watch:
The robbery happened on July 26 at 6.30pm.
DC Carol Cordner from Camden Police, said, “It was early evening at the time of the offence and there were several people at the location who may have witnessed this robbery who may be able to assist police with our enquiries.
- 1 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 2 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 3 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 4 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 5 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 6 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 7 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 8 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 9 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 10 Teenager killed sisters in 'sacrifice' deal with the devil, court hears
“If you know anything at all, I urge you to call us.”
Anyone with any information is asked to call the robbery squad on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.