Woman robbed of £15k Rolex in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been robbed of a £15,000 Rolex watch by three men on bicycles in Kilburn.
The victim, 40, had her rose gold and diamond timepiece forced off her wrist as she walked in Grange Way.
The robbers also tried to steal the watch her 38-year-old friend was wearing but they peddled away after she threw a drink over them.
The victim suffered a small amount of reddening to her wrist caused by force.
All three suspects are black men aged between 18 - 20 and were of thin build and wearing hooded tops.
You may also want to watch:
The robbery happened on July 26 at 6.30pm.
DC Carol Cordner from Camden Police, said, “It was early evening at the time of the offence and there were several people at the location who may have witnessed this robbery who may be able to assist police with our enquiries.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
“If you know anything at all, I urge you to call us.”
Anyone with any information is asked to call the robbery squad on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.