Woman rescued from Wembley garage fire
- Credit: Archant
A woman was hospitalized in the early hours of this morning after a fire tore through a garage in Wembley.
The woman was left unconscious after the blaze tore through the garage at the rear of a property in Bowrons Avenue I shortly before 1 am this morning.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus rescued the woman from the burning building.
She was treated by London Ambulance service crews before being taken to a nearby hospital for treatment.
Part of the single storey garage was damaged by the blaze.
You may also want to watch:
Crews brought the fire under control by 2:20am.
The fire is thought to have been started accidentally.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 3 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 4 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 5 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 6 Summer of Play season launch in Wembley Park this June
- 7 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 8 Man jailed after assaulting police officers while drunk
- 9 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 10 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims