Woman rescued from Wembley garage fire
- Credit: Archant
A woman was hospitalized in the early hours of this morning after a fire tore through a garage in Wembley.
The woman was left unconscious after the blaze tore through the garage at the rear of a property in Bowrons Avenue I shortly before 1 am this morning.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus rescued the woman from the burning building.
She was treated by London Ambulance service crews before being taken to a nearby hospital for treatment.
Part of the single storey garage was damaged by the blaze.
Crews brought the fire under control by 2:20am.
The fire is thought to have been started accidentally.
- 1 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 2 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 3 Which Underground lines are affected today
- 4 Battle lines drawn as school’s 3G pitch decision heads to meeting
- 5 Police officers barred for 'shameful' misconduct over murdered sisters
- 6 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack
- 7 Met Police arrest more than 900 in London-wide knife crime op
- 8 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 9 Covid-19: How Brent's current cases compare to November 2020
- 10 Handcuffing: What is the Met's new policy and why has it been introduced?