Woman rescued from Wembley garage fire
PUBLISHED: 17:36 14 January 2016 | UPDATED: 17:36 14 January 2016
A woman was hospitalized in the early hours of this morning after a fire tore through a garage in Wembley.
The woman was left unconscious after the blaze tore through the garage at the rear of a property in Bowrons Avenue I shortly before 1 am this morning.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus rescued the woman from the burning building.
She was treated by London Ambulance service crews before being taken to a nearby hospital for treatment.
Part of the single storey garage was damaged by the blaze.
Crews brought the fire under control by 2:20am.
The fire is thought to have been started accidentally.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Brent & Kilburn Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.