Woman kicked in the head by robbery gang in Harlesden
Victim, 31, was attacked by seven-strong male mob
The hunt is on to find a gang of thugs who kicked a woman in her head during a vicious robbery in Harlesden.
The 31-year-old was in Fairlight Avenue when the seven-strong male mob approached her from behind and pushed her to the floor.
Two of them kicked her in the head and body while a third tried to snatch her bag.
She refused to let go and they fled the scene on foot.
You may also want to watch:
The suspects are all black.
The attack happened on November 9 at 5.45pm.
- 1 Wembley bar issued final warning for late nights and Covid 'breach'
- 2 Thirteen arrested following trafficking raids in Kingsbury and Romania
- 3 Neighbours call on council to halt Neasden underpass housing plans
- 4 Petrol crisis: Brawls, long queues and empty stations across Brent
- 5 Kingsbury bar loses alcohol licence for hosting parties during pandemic
- 6 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 7 Brondesbury park woman denies killing Wembley pensioner
- 8 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 9 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 10 Lib Dem resigns from Brent's budget scrutiny taskforce
PC Liam Perry from Brent Police said: “This is a completely unprovoked attack on a lone female who was making her way home.”
Anyone with any information should call the incident room on 020 8733 3038 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.