Woman kicked in the head by robbery gang in Harlesden
Victim, 31, was attacked by seven-strong male mob
The hunt is on to find a gang of thugs who kicked a woman in her head during a vicious robbery in Harlesden.
The 31-year-old was in Fairlight Avenue when the seven-strong male mob approached her from behind and pushed her to the floor.
Two of them kicked her in the head and body while a third tried to snatch her bag.
She refused to let go and they fled the scene on foot.
You may also want to watch:
The suspects are all black.
The attack happened on November 9 at 5.45pm.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 3 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 4 Search continues for Agnes Akom after human remains found in Neasden
- 5 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 6 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 7 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre
- 8 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 9 Man to appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of missing Agnes Akom
- 10 'I had to develop a thick skin': England's first black footballer Benjamin Odeje on encountering racism
PC Liam Perry from Brent Police said: “This is a completely unprovoked attack on a lone female who was making her way home.”
Anyone with any information should call the incident room on 020 8733 3038 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.