Woman kicked in the head by robbery gang in Harlesden
Victim, 31, was attacked by seven-strong male mob
The hunt is on to find a gang of thugs who kicked a woman in her head during a vicious robbery in Harlesden.
The 31-year-old was in Fairlight Avenue when the seven-strong male mob approached her from behind and pushed her to the floor.
Two of them kicked her in the head and body while a third tried to snatch her bag.
She refused to let go and they fled the scene on foot.
The suspects are all black.
The attack happened on November 9 at 5.45pm.
- 1 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 2 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 3 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 4 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 5 Shocking reality of Brent housing crisis shown in new data
- 6 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 7 Lexi Cinema: Hostile documentary 'shows effect of Theresa May policy'
- 8 Central Mosque of Brent launches Breathe Easy support group
- 9 HS2: Government hails 'incredible momentum' as Old Oak Common work continues
- 10 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
PC Liam Perry from Brent Police said: “This is a completely unprovoked attack on a lone female who was making her way home.”
Anyone with any information should call the incident room on 020 8733 3038 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.