Woman injured in Harlesden bus collision
- Credit: Archant
An elderly woman has been seriously injured following a collision with a bus in Harlesden.
The pedestrian, who is in her 70s, was rushed to hospital following the accident on Manor Park Road at 2.15pm.
The driver of the vehicle stopped at the scene and was not arrested.
The busy thoroughfare is one of several one-way roads in Harlesden which become two-way streets on October 16.
An investigation has been launched by the Serious Collision Investigation Unit based at Alperton.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact them via the Witness Appeal line on 020 8991 9555.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 8 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 9 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 10 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton