Woman hit by a bus in Wembley street
Pedestrian is in a stable condition in hospital
A PEDESTRIAN was hit by a bus after she tripped while crossing a road yesterday evening (Wednesday).
The 22-year-old woman is in a stable condition in hospital following the accident in Bridge Road, Wembley, at around 4.30pm.
Medics had initially feared her head injuries were life threatening.
Officers from Alperton Collusion Unit are investigating the accident.
Witnesses are asked to call them on 020 8998 5319.
- 1 QPR looking to strengthen squad in January transfer window
- 2 ‘Black girls can game too’: Wembley woman wants to inspire young girls with gaming videos
- 3 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 4 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 5 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 6 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Roundwood Park tap removed after children use it to fill balloons
- 9 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 10 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets