Woman hit by a bus in Wembley street
Pedestrian is in a stable condition in hospital
A PEDESTRIAN was hit by a bus after she tripped while crossing a road yesterday evening (Wednesday).
The 22-year-old woman is in a stable condition in hospital following the accident in Bridge Road, Wembley, at around 4.30pm.
Medics had initially feared her head injuries were life threatening.
Officers from Alperton Collusion Unit are investigating the accident.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses are asked to call them on 020 8998 5319.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 5 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Travellers eviction from Dollis Hill road highlights needs for sites
- 8 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Labour wins Brondesbury Park in tightly contested by-election