Woman gives birth on the A406 North Circular Road in Park Royal
- Credit: Archant
An expectant mother gave birth on the A406 North Circular Road in Park Royal after she became stuck in heavy traffic on her way to hospital.
Paramedic Dominic Stark and apprentice paramedic Joshua Waugh from the London Ambulance Service were called to the scene where they helped the unnamed woman welcome a baby girl into the world
Mr Stark, 23, has delivered nine babies earning him the nickname “Dom Stork” by his colleagues.
He said: “We managed to move mum in between a contraction from her car to an ambulance but it all happened very quickly.
“I’ve helped deliver a few babies, but it’s my first under such unusual circumstances on the roadside!”
You may also want to watch:
Both mother and daughter were taken to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington, for a check-up after the birth on Monday.
Are you the mother who gave birth on Monday? Call the news team on 020 7433 0133 or email email@example.com.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 7 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 8 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 9 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer