Woman found collapsed in Willesden street
Female was attacked and robbed in Church Road
A police investigation is underway after a woman was attacked and robbed just feet away from the site of a busy market.
The female, who has not been named, was found lying in Church Road, Willesden, at around 6am yesterday (Wednesday).
She did not need hospital treatment.
A car park situated behind a row of shops in Church Road hosts a market on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
You may also want to watch:
A trader who asked not to be named told the Times they heard about the discovery when they arrived at the site to set up their stalls.
Anyone with information about the robbery should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 2 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 3 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 4 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 7 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 8 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 9 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 10 QPR boss pleased with Man United win and now looking to tie down Odubajo