Woman found collapsed in Willesden street
Female was attacked and robbed in Church Road
A police investigation is underway after a woman was attacked and robbed just feet away from the site of a busy market.
The female, who has not been named, was found lying in Church Road, Willesden, at around 6am yesterday (Wednesday).
She did not need hospital treatment.
A car park situated behind a row of shops in Church Road hosts a market on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
You may also want to watch:
A trader who asked not to be named told the Times they heard about the discovery when they arrived at the site to set up their stalls.
Anyone with information about the robbery should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'