Woman fighting for her life following Kingsbury car crash
Investigators are appealing for witnesses to come forward
Detectives are appealing for information following a car crash in Kingsbury which has left a woman fighting for her life.
The 36-year-old is in a critical condition in hospital after the road smash in Fairfields Close junction with Roe Green yesterday evening (Tuesday).
Two other people were also treated for minor injuries in the smash involving several cars at around 7.25pm.
Detective Sergeant David Tanner, from the Road Death Investigation Unit at Alperton Traffic Garage, is probing the crash.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “This is a very serious collision that has resulted in traumatic injuries being suffered by the victim.
“I am appealing to the public who may have witnessed this to come forward and assist my team.”
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 6 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 9 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 10 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
Anyone with information is asked to call DS Tanner on 020 8998 5319.
A 68-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the crash and is currently being questioned at investigation a north London police station.