Woman fighting for her life following Kingsbury car crash
Investigators are appealing for witnesses to come forward
Detectives are appealing for information following a car crash in Kingsbury which has left a woman fighting for her life.
The 36-year-old is in a critical condition in hospital after the road smash in Fairfields Close junction with Roe Green yesterday evening (Tuesday).
Two other people were also treated for minor injuries in the smash involving several cars at around 7.25pm.
Detective Sergeant David Tanner, from the Road Death Investigation Unit at Alperton Traffic Garage, is probing the crash.
He said: “This is a very serious collision that has resulted in traumatic injuries being suffered by the victim.
“I am appealing to the public who may have witnessed this to come forward and assist my team.”
- 1 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 2 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 3 Harlesden shop fire 'caused by barbecue'
- 4 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 5 Complaints of 'chaos' after Harry Styles' Wembley gigs
- 6 Jailed: Kilburn man linked to 8 knifepoint robberies in St John's Wood area
- 7 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 8 Injured moped driver appeal after Dollis Hill collision
- 9 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 10 Neasden stabbing: Man charged with St Raphael's estate murder
Anyone with information is asked to call DS Tanner on 020 8998 5319.
A 68-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the crash and is currently being questioned at investigation a north London police station.