Woman fighting for her life following Kingsbury car crash
Investigators are appealing for witnesses to come forward
Detectives are appealing for information following a car crash in Kingsbury which has left a woman fighting for her life.
The 36-year-old is in a critical condition in hospital after the road smash in Fairfields Close junction with Roe Green yesterday evening (Tuesday).
Two other people were also treated for minor injuries in the smash involving several cars at around 7.25pm.
Detective Sergeant David Tanner, from the Road Death Investigation Unit at Alperton Traffic Garage, is probing the crash.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “This is a very serious collision that has resulted in traumatic injuries being suffered by the victim.
“I am appealing to the public who may have witnessed this to come forward and assist my team.”
- 1 Indian Covid variant found in Brent
- 2 Man arrested and knife found after police chase through Willesden Green
- 3 Teenager jailed after robbing sex worker at knifepoint
- 4 Police appeal for missing woman from Cricklewood
- 5 The Repair Shop’s Jay Blades on how he mended his own life
- 6 Parents 'not consulted' on restructuring of Brondesbury Park primary school
- 7 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 8 Kilburn residents shout 'save our square' from over-development
- 9 Exhibition celebrating Gujarati influences launches in Willesden
- 10 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
Anyone with information is asked to call DS Tanner on 020 8998 5319.
A 68-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the crash and is currently being questioned at investigation a north London police station.