Woman fighting for her life following Kingsbury car crash
Investigators are appealing for witnesses to come forward
Detectives are appealing for information following a car crash in Kingsbury which has left a woman fighting for her life.
The 36-year-old is in a critical condition in hospital after the road smash in Fairfields Close junction with Roe Green yesterday evening (Tuesday).
Two other people were also treated for minor injuries in the smash involving several cars at around 7.25pm.
Detective Sergeant David Tanner, from the Road Death Investigation Unit at Alperton Traffic Garage, is probing the crash.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “This is a very serious collision that has resulted in traumatic injuries being suffered by the victim.
“I am appealing to the public who may have witnessed this to come forward and assist my team.”
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
Anyone with information is asked to call DS Tanner on 020 8998 5319.
A 68-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the crash and is currently being questioned at investigation a north London police station.