Woman dies in Kingsbury fire
- Credit: sub
Victim, 53, died at the scene in Manor Close
A woman has died in a fire in Kingsbury yesterday evening.
Fire crews were called to Manor Close following reports of a blaze in an outbuilding at 6.36pm.
The 53-year-old was recovered from the building but pronounced dead at the scene.
She has not been formally identified.
You may also want to watch:
An investigation is underway as to how the fire started.
Did you know who the fire victim is or did you witness the blaze?
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 7 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods
Call the news team on 020 7433 6228 or email email@example.com