Woman dies in Kingsbury fire
- Credit: sub
Victim, 53, died at the scene in Manor Close
A woman has died in a fire in Kingsbury yesterday evening.
Fire crews were called to Manor Close following reports of a blaze in an outbuilding at 6.36pm.
The 53-year-old was recovered from the building but pronounced dead at the scene.
She has not been formally identified.
An investigation is underway as to how the fire started.
Did you know who the fire victim is or did you witness the blaze?
- 1 Flats approved for Brondesbury Park
- 2 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 3 Plan for creating 25,500 homes around 'HS2 Superhub' passed
- 4 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 5 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 6 Wembley school opens new special educational needs facility
- 7 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 8 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 9 Former bingo hall in Burnt Oak to become co-working and co-living space
- 10 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
Call the news team on 020 7433 6228 or email email@example.com