Woman dies following Kilburn flat fire
- Credit: Archant
A woman has died following a fire at a block of flats in Kilburn.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus rescued the woman from the blaze in the five-storey building in Kilburn Priory before she was rushed to hospital.
She sadly died over the weekend.
Another adult and a child living in a neighbouring flat escape the fire before crews arrived and other residents were advised to stay inside their home while the blaze was tackled on July 8.
Crews from West Hampstead, Paddington, North Kensington and Willesden fire stations attended the blaze.
An investigation into how the fire started is underway.
- 1 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 2 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 3 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 4 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 5 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting
- 6 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 7 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 8 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 9 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 10 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack