Woman dies after collision with lorry in Kilburn
Roads have been closed while investigation is carried out
A woman has died after being in a collision with a lorry in Kilburn.
Police were called at 9.55am this morning to Kilburn High Road, at the junction of Brondesbury Villas where they discovered the woman who was pronounced dead at the scene.
Surrounding roads have been closed causing traffic chaos in the area.
A witness who asked not to be named told the Times: “It was an elderly lady who was walking with a stick. After she was knocked down somebody from a shop came out with a blanket to cover her. It is really, really sad.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for London Ambulance said: “We were called to reports of a road traffic collision at about 10am involving a pedestrian and a lorry. We sent two amubulances and a single response car. Sadly, one person was found dead at the scene.”
Did you see the incident or do you know the victim? Call the newsdesk on 020 7433 6241.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 3 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 4 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 5 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 6 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 7 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom