Woman dies after being hit by car in West Hampstead
Second female is critical after Mercedes mounts pavement in West End Lane
One woman is dead and a second is fighting for her life after they were hit by a car which mounted a pavement in West Hampstead yesterday evening.
The two women were struck by the Mercedes in West End Lane at around 8.40pm.
The dead woman, who is in her 30s, died at the scene and the second woman, who is in her 20s, was rushed to hospital where she is in a critical condition.
The male driver was also taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
His injuries are not serious.
The incident is being probed by the road death investigation unit.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 5 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 8 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
- 9 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
- 10 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
Police have made no arrests.