Woman dies after being hit by car in West Hampstead
Second female is critical after Mercedes mounts pavement in West End Lane
One woman is dead and a second is fighting for her life after they were hit by a car which mounted a pavement in West Hampstead yesterday evening.
The two women were struck by the Mercedes in West End Lane at around 8.40pm.
The dead woman, who is in her 30s, died at the scene and the second woman, who is in her 20s, was rushed to hospital where she is in a critical condition.
The male driver was also taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
His injuries are not serious.
The incident is being probed by the road death investigation unit.
- 1 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 2 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 6 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
Police have made no arrests.