Woman charged in connection with Harlesden murder
24-year-old accused of perverting the course of justice
A WOMAN has been charged with perverting the course of justice in connection with the murder of a Filipino man.
Richella Anne Zapanta, 24, of Connaught Road, Harlesden, will appear before West London Magistrates’ Court tomorrow morning.
Jaypee Maderazo died four days after he was found with serious head injuries in Cecil Road, Harlesden.
David Van Der Riet, of no fixed address, has been charged with Mr Maderazo’s murder.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear before the Old Bailey for a plea and case management hearing on December 8.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1