Woman charged in connection with Harlesden murder
24-year-old accused of perverting the course of justice
A WOMAN has been charged with perverting the course of justice in connection with the murder of a Filipino man.
Richella Anne Zapanta, 24, of Connaught Road, Harlesden, will appear before West London Magistrates’ Court tomorrow morning.
Jaypee Maderazo died four days after he was found with serious head injuries in Cecil Road, Harlesden.
David Van Der Riet, of no fixed address, has been charged with Mr Maderazo’s murder.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear before the Old Bailey for a plea and case management hearing on December 8.
- 1 Indian Covid variant found in Brent
- 2 Man arrested and knife found after police chase through Willesden Green
- 3 Teenager jailed after robbing sex worker at knifepoint
- 4 Police appeal for missing woman from Cricklewood
- 5 The Repair Shop’s Jay Blades on how he mended his own life
- 6 Parents 'not consulted' on restructuring of Brondesbury Park primary school
- 7 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 8 Kilburn residents shout 'save our square' from over-development
- 9 Exhibition celebrating Gujarati influences launches in Willesden
- 10 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill