Woman charged in connection with Harlesden murder
24-year-old accused of perverting the course of justice
A WOMAN has been charged with perverting the course of justice in connection with the murder of a Filipino man.
Richella Anne Zapanta, 24, of Connaught Road, Harlesden, will appear before West London Magistrates’ Court tomorrow morning.
Jaypee Maderazo died four days after he was found with serious head injuries in Cecil Road, Harlesden.
David Van Der Riet, of no fixed address, has been charged with Mr Maderazo’s murder.
He will appear before the Old Bailey for a plea and case management hearing on December 8.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 5 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 6 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 7 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 8 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 9 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 10 Cricklewood man appears in court accused of Golders Green rape