Woman bailed after 82-year-old injured in hit-and-run crash
Elderly man in stable condition with fractured hip
Police are appealing for witnesses after an elderly man was seriously injured in a hit-and-run incident in Kingsbury yesterday (Sunday).
The 82-year-old victim was struck by a silver VW Caddy in Stagg Lane at around 10.39am.
However, the driver sped off after getting out of her car and looking at the victim.
He was rushed to hospital with a fractured hip and is in a stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Collision Investigation Unit based at Alperton are investigating and would like to speak to any witnesses.
Anyone with information should call the witness appeal line on 020 8998 5319.
- 1 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 2 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 3 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 6 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 7 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 8 Vale Farm Sports Centre offering facilities for free from May 17
- 9 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 10 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
A 43-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of failing to stop after a collision, and dangerous driving and has been bailed to return to Wembley police Station on November 14.