Woman arrested for drink driving after man dies in car crash in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
Driver, who is in her 60s, was held shortly after a car failed to stop at the scene
A woman in her 60s has been arrested on suspicion of drink driving after a man was killed in a road smash in Kilburn last night.
The man, who was in his 50s, was travelling in a car which collided with another vehicle in Kilburn High Road at the junction of Quex Road, at around 11pm.
He was rushed to hospital where he died shortly after.
The other car failed to stop at the scene but was traced a short time after.
You may also want to watch:
The woman driver was arrested on suspicion of drink driving and failing to stop.
She remains in custody at a north London police station.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 5 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 6 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 7 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 8 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 9 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 10 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
There were no other injuries.
Officers from Northolt Road Death Investigation Unit are appealing for witnesses.
Anyone with information is asked to call 0208 842 1817.