Woman, 76, dies following two-car crash in Queen’s Park
- Credit: PA WIRE
A woman has collapsed and died following a crash involving two cars in Queen’s Park.
The 76-year-old is believed to have fallen and hit her head after getting out of a car in Salusbury Road seconds before a second car smashed into the back of it.
She was found collapsed on the pavement and airlifted to hospital where she subsequently died.
Investigating officers are trying to ascertain if her injuries were a result of the crash which took place last Friday around midnight.
Both drivers stopped at the scene and were not arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash to come forward.
Detective Sergeant Cheryl Frost, from the serious collision investigation unit, said: “I am appealing to anyone who was in the area and witnessed this collision to contact police.”
- 1 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 2 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 3 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 4 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 5 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 6 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 'Universal credit cut is the worst possible decision at the worst possible time'
- 9 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 10 'There's more to a club like Wealdstone than what happens on the pitch'
Anyone with information is asked to contact the witness appeal line on 020 8991 9555.