Woman, 50, dies in car crash in Kingsbury
- Credit: Archant
A 50-year-old woman has died in a car crash in Kingsbury.
The victim was driving a Ford Zetec car which was in a collision with a white Ford van on Kingsbury Road.
She was rushed to hospital but died on New Year’s Day.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and he was not arrested.
The details of the crash, which took place on December 30 at 9.15am, have been released today as part of a witness appeal by police.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the crash is asked to call officers from the Roads and Transport Policing Command on 020 8991 9555.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 6 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 7 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe
- 8 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 9 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park