Witness appeal after cyclist nearly hit by lorry in Alperton crash
Two people in a Fiat coupe fled the North Circular Road smash on foot
Police are appealing for witnesses to a crash in Alperton where a cyclist narrowly avoided being hit by a lorry to come forward.
A Fiat Coupe was in a collision with the cyclist on the old North Circular Road between the Mercedes Garage and the Travelodge on February 23 at around 11.15am.
The crash resulted in the cyclist being thrown over a barrier into a lane on the North Circular Road where he had a near miss with the heavy goods vehicle.
The two people in the Fiat fled the scene of the crash on foot leaving the car behind,
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the crash or witnessed events before or after should call the Road Death Investigation Unit on 0208 998 5319.
- 1 Indian Covid variant found in Brent
- 2 Man arrested and knife found after police chase through Willesden Green
- 3 A full-time dedicated Euros Policing Team will police Wembley Stadium
- 4 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 5 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 6 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 7 'Residents have faced a living nightmare as a result of the cladding scandal'
- 8 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 9 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 10 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court