Witness appeal after 91-year-old female pedestrian dies in collision
- Credit: Archant
Driver of a black Audi 3 stopped at the scene in Colindale
Detectives have made a witness appeal after an elderly pedestrian was killed in a car collision in Colindale.
The 91-year-old woman, who has not been named, died in hospital following the crash at Colin Parade on the Edgware Road near the junction of Sheaveshill Avenue.
The collision happened on June 25 at 1.15pm but the details have only been released by the police today.
The driver of the black Audi 3 involved in the crash stopped at the scene and was no arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officers believe there were a number of witnesses and are particularly are keen to speak to the driver of a dark grey Audi A4 Estate which passed the scene moments before the collision.
Anyone with information should call 020 8842 1817.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 9 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield