Witness appeal after 91-year-old female pedestrian dies in collision
- Credit: Archant
Driver of a black Audi 3 stopped at the scene in Colindale
Detectives have made a witness appeal after an elderly pedestrian was killed in a car collision in Colindale.
The 91-year-old woman, who has not been named, died in hospital following the crash at Colin Parade on the Edgware Road near the junction of Sheaveshill Avenue.
The collision happened on June 25 at 1.15pm but the details have only been released by the police today.
The driver of the black Audi 3 involved in the crash stopped at the scene and was no arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officers believe there were a number of witnesses and are particularly are keen to speak to the driver of a dark grey Audi A4 Estate which passed the scene moments before the collision.
Anyone with information should call 020 8842 1817.
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 3 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 4 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 5 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 6 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 7 Brent's community lead offers condolences to murdered sisters' families
- 8 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 9 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 10 Brent residents invited to free Question Time event on climate change