Win tickets to the 100m Slide the City that is coming to Wembley Park
- Credit: Archant
A giant water slide is coming to Wembley Park with three lucky residents in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets.
Slide The City is bringing its massive water slip n’ slide to Exhibition Way on August 22.
Locals can ride inflatables down the iconic Wembley Stadium ramp which will be transformed into a spectacular 100 meter slide.
Taylor Gourley, president of water, at Slide The City in California said: “Slide the City is excited to partner with such a great venue. Wembley Park is a beloved location with people going to football matches, concerts, and many other activities.
This should be one of the highlights of your year. Get ready for the slide of your life!”
You may also want to watch:
Matt Slade, managing director of Wembley Park, said, ‘We’re excited to bring this addition to Wembley Park. The idea of making the Stadium ramp into a slide has long been an ambition of ours; we know it’s going to be amazing. And people can make a day out of their visit, enjoying London Designer Outlet’s 70 stores and restaurants and nine-screen cinema.”
Tickets cost £15 for a double slide which gives two slides and two free inflatable tubes, £20 for a triple slide and £35 for a superslide which gives six total slides throughout the day.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 7 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 8 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 9 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
Inflatables are provided but participants are welcome to bring their own.
Brent & Kilburn Times is giving three pairs of lucky readers a chance to experience the slide of their life on August 22.
For your chance to win a pair of tickets just answer this simple question:
What London venue has hosted two Olympic Games in 1948 and 2012?
a. Wembley Stadium or
b. Queen Elizabeth Park Stadium?
Send your answer to email@example.com no later than noon on August 14 with your address and a contact telephone number.
For more information and tickets for Slide the City at Wembley Park go to slidethecityuk.co.uk.