Win tickets to see Zippo’s Circus at Wembley
The Times has 10 family packages to give away to lucky readers
For the final time this year the circus is back in town and it promises to be as big as ever.
Zippo’s Circus will be opening its doors to the public in Wembley from November 16 to 18.
Ringmaster Norman Barrett MBE and equestrienne Yasmine Smart are just two of the big names who promise to entertain the audience.
Norman was the ringmaster of the Tower Circus in Blackpool for 25 years and has been the subject of TV’s This Is Your Life, a rare accolade especially among circus performers.
You may also want to watch:
He was awarded the MBE in the 2010 Queen’s Birthday Honours list.
Yasmine, 54, is the grand-daughter of the famous Billy Smart and was familiar to TV audiences as ringmistress of her family’s annual televised events before starring in big tops across Europe and in America.
- 1 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 2 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 3 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 4 QPR have 'great opportunity' to reach last eight of Carabao Cup
- 5 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 8 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 9 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 10 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
She is also one of the few circus artistes in the world to have won a Gold Clown - the ‘Oscar’ of the circus arts. Other acts include the Globe Of Death where three motorcyclists are sealed inside a steel-mesh ball as they hurtle past one another at 60mph and the acrobatic Kenya’s ‘Zulu.
Zippo’s will be at the Palace of Arts Site situated at the corner of Empire Way and Engineers Way.
To check times and buys tickets visit www.zippos.co.uk.