Win tickets to see Zippo’s Circus at Wembley
The Times has 10 family packages to give away to lucky readers
For the final time this year the circus is back in town and it promises to be as big as ever.
Zippo’s Circus will be opening its doors to the public in Wembley from November 16 to 18.
Ringmaster Norman Barrett MBE and equestrienne Yasmine Smart are just two of the big names who promise to entertain the audience.
Norman was the ringmaster of the Tower Circus in Blackpool for 25 years and has been the subject of TV’s This Is Your Life, a rare accolade especially among circus performers.
He was awarded the MBE in the 2010 Queen’s Birthday Honours list.
Yasmine, 54, is the grand-daughter of the famous Billy Smart and was familiar to TV audiences as ringmistress of her family’s annual televised events before starring in big tops across Europe and in America.
- 1 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 2 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 3 Call for investment in 'joke' Harlesden park
- 4 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 5 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 6 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
- 7 Second man charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 8 Labour accused of 'power grab' move over committee appointments
- 9 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 10 Jubilee street party in Wembley
She is also one of the few circus artistes in the world to have won a Gold Clown - the ‘Oscar’ of the circus arts. Other acts include the Globe Of Death where three motorcyclists are sealed inside a steel-mesh ball as they hurtle past one another at 60mph and the acrobatic Kenya’s ‘Zulu.
Zippo’s will be at the Palace of Arts Site situated at the corner of Empire Way and Engineers Way.
To check times and buys tickets visit www.zippos.co.uk.