Win Fable III game for the Xbox
To win a copy of the new Fable III answer the following question:
When were the Kilburn Times and the Willesden & Brent Chronicle first established?
Fans of the Fable should cut out the logo from the Times series and post with the answer [hint – the answer can be found in a recent history story in the Kilburn Times and it’s website] to:
Fable III competition
North West London Newspapers
You may also want to watch:
100A Avenue Road
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 3 'Residents have faced a living nightmare as a result of the cladding scandal'
- 4 Cricklewood Library crowdfunder launched to 'get it over the line'
- 5 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 6 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 7 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 8 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 9 A full-time dedicated Euros Policing Team will police Wembley Stadium
- 10 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court