Win �500 to spend at Hobbycraft for your Diamond Jubilee party in Brent
One lucky winner will be invited to Staples Corner superstore where they can spend, spend, spend
The Times has teamed up with Hobbycraft, the fabulous arts and crafts superstore, to offer one reader the chance to win �500 to spend on creating a Jubilee party in Brent.
Hobbycraft in Geron Way, Staples Corner, offers everything needed for celebrations and parties as well as baking, home craft, jewellery making, knitting, kids crafts and more.
With more than 35,000 products under one roof it is a real Aladdin’s Cave for anyone wishing to party in style.
Stuart Jarvis, store manager, said: “We’ve got everything a Brent and Kilburn Times reader needs to get ready to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee. I’m sure the lucky winner will find plenty to inspire them to create a Jubilee party perfect for all.”
You may also want to watch:
The winner must be taking part in a Jubilee party in Brent.
They will be invited to the store where one of the Hobbycraft colleagues will share their top tips for making stylish and easy decorations to help make sure their celebrations are nothing short of a jamboree.
- 1 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 2 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 3 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 4 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Travellers eviction from Dollis Hill road highlights needs for sites
- 8 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 9 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 10 Labour wins Brondesbury Park in tightly contested by-election
For store locations and hundreds of inspired ideas visit www.hobbycraft.co.uk
All you have to do to win one of these great prizes is answer the question below correctly.
Q. A diamond Jubilee celebrates how many years? a) 30 b) 60 c) 90.
Send your answers on a postcard to Hobbycraft competition, 100A Avenue Road, Swiss Cottage, London, NW3 3HF, alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org by May 30.
The winner will be photographed at their party for a future article in the Brent and Kilburn Times.