Willesden Sports Centre to reopen tomorrow following £300k makeover
- Credit: Archant
Facility in Donnington Road boasts an array of new equipment
A state-of-the-art gym in Willesden will officially reopen tomorrow after undergoing a £300,000 makeover.
Willesden Sports Centre in Donnington Road, will be offering a host of facilities to help users in their quest to become fitter and healthier including an on-site team offering tailored help.
The centre also boasts an array of new stock including swimming floats, track equipment, cleaning machines, studio equipment and café furniture.
Jane Hylton, contract manager at Willesden Sports Centre, said:” We want the centre to be seen as a complete health and wellness facility rather than just a gym, so all the improvements we are making are tailored to what our members have expressed that they want from the facility.
“We would like to thank our users for their understanding during the refurbishment.”
- 1 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 2 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 3 Brent scheme helping people with disabilities after Covid
- 4 HS2: Government hails 'incredible momentum' as Old Oak Common work continues
- 5 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 6 West Hampstead and Kilburn up first for new team to battle fly-tipping
- 7 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 8 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 9 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 10 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat