Willesden schoolboy ‘hitman’ trial hears victim received death threats from her fiancee
Mother-of-one sent text from partner saying he would kill her shortly before she died
A MOTHER shot dead by a suspected schoolboy ‘hitman’ had received death threats from her fianc�e in the months before her murder, a court heard.
Gulistan Subasi, 29, was blasted with a shotgun on the doorstep of her mother’s home in Hackney, east London, on March 22 last year.
A 16-year-old boy from Willesden, who was 15 at the time and cannot be named for legal reasons, is accused of pulling the trigger for �200.
Ms Subasi was visiting from Turkey to see her son but was due to return to get married.
Text messages between her and her fianc�e Serdar Alemander were read out in court.
In one message he referred to the ‘mafioso’ arriving and two months before her death, he wrote: “I will kill you.”
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 5 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 6 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person
- 10 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
But the court heard on the day of Ms Subasi’s murder she had texted him: “I love you so much my darling’, and he replied: “I love you too, the meaning of my life.”
Mr Alemander was questioned by the police over the phone on March 30, the court heard.
Detectives attempted to ring him again a further two times but got no answer.
They were also denied permission to go to Turkey to speak to him.
Jurors have heard claims that the hit was allegedly ordered by Ms Subasi’s former partner Serdar Ozbek, who feared a ‘loss of face’ if he lost custody of his son.
Ozbek’s brother and Paul Nicoloau, 28, arranged the killing Leigh Bryan, 25, Zeon Jackman, 22, and another 16-year-old boy, the court has heard.
In turn Izak Billy, 21, of Pember Road, Kensal Green, recruited the schoolboy to carry out the shooting.
All deny murder.
Billy also denies making a threat to kill to another man on April 7 last year.
The trial continues.