Willesden print exhibition set to wow audiences
The new show will highlight home-grown talent in monoprints and etchings
Art lovers are in for a treat this month, as a new exhibition showcasing home-grown talent in printmaking at The Gallery in Willesden Green.
The exhibition will concentrate on prints, including monoprints, etchings, screenprints, lithographs, lino and woodcuts.
This medium, explored by Rembrandt and Picasso, allows artists to create works of art from very simple means – materials such as rolling pins and even potatoes can make useful tools.
Lorenzo Belenguer, one of the exhibition’s curators, says he hopes that the affordable prints will tempt prospective art collectors to begin their collections.
You may also want to watch:
The Exhibition in Print is at Willesden library in High Road, Willesden, from February 15 until March 18, from 2pm-6pm.
- 1 Indian Covid variant found in Brent
- 2 Man arrested and knife found after police chase through Willesden Green
- 3 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 4 Parents 'not consulted' on restructuring of Brondesbury Park primary school
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 7 A full-time dedicated Euros Policing Team will police Wembley Stadium
- 8 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 9 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 10 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station