Willesden man suffered a broken neck in ‘suspicious’ death
Post mortem reveals he aslo sustained head injuries
The post mortem of a man found dead in Willesden has revealed he died from a broken neck.
The 59-year-old, who has not been named, was found at an address in Chandos Road, on Friday at 7pm.
A 56-year-old woman, who is believed to be the dead man’s partner, was arrested at the address has been bailed to return to a police station in June.
The post mortem carried out today at Northwick Park Hospital showed he had also sustained head injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Met’s serious crime squad are investigating the man’s death.
- 1 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 2 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 3 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 4 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 7 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 8 Travellers eviction from Dollis Hill road highlights needs for sites
- 9 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 10 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates