Willesden man becomes the face of Arsenal membership
Junior Maduka will feature on the club’s website and all literature sent to Gooners
A Willesden man has kick-started the football season by scooping a competition to become the face of Arsenal’s membership club.
Junior Maduka, of Willesden High Road, will appear on the club’s website and all literature sent out to Gooners for the next football season.
The 27-year-old banker, who is originally from Nigeria, had his picture snapped in the team’s home shirt after Arsenal’s final match last season against Chelsea at the Emirates Stadium.
Arsenal members are guaranteed priority access to Premier League match at the Emirates, access to events with the manager and first team squad, unlimited access to the club’s online video player with exclusive interviews and a membership welcome pack which includes Arsenal Player earphones.
You may also want to watch:
They also receive other exclusive member benefits.
A delighted Mr Maduka said: “When I’m back in Nigeria I don’t get to come to the games very often.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
“However watching the games on Arsenal player makes me feel a lot closer to the club.”
For more information visit www.arsenal.com/membership.