Willesden Green to host charity garden event on Sunday
- Credit: Archant
A couple from Willesden Green are opening up their beautiful garden for the second time this year to raise money for charity.
Chris and Miranda Mason are inviting the public to their event this Sunday at 208 Walm Lane from 2pm - 6pm.
The Parklife Singers are returning to sing their hearts out with other music planned throughout the afternoon.
There’s tea, homemade cake and Pimms, raffle prizes and a children’s quiz.
This is the tenth year the couple are opening their garden through the National Gardens Scheme.
You may also want to watch:
The Yellow Book scheme supports Marie Curie, Macmillan Cancer Support, Hospice UK and The Carers Trust, raising £2.6million for the charities last year.
Mrs Mason said: “Our Open Garden Day at the end of May was brilliant with a really great turnout. We hope that this one will be even better.”
- 1 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 4 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
Admission £3.50 for Adults, Children Free