Willesden girl missing since Monday
Police appeal for help in finding 14-year-old girl
POLICE are appealing for help in finding a 14-year-old girl who has been missing since Monday.
Daisy Smith was last seen leaving her Aunts home in Chandos Road, Willesden, where she had been staying since after Christmas, at 8.30pm on January 10.
Daisy is described as white; about 5ft 2ins tall with a proportionate build and has recently died her hair reddish-brown.
PC Kevin Crowe, from Brent’s Missing Person Unit, said: “We would like to trace Daisy and make sure she is alright or if she needs our help in anyway.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the MPU on 0208 733 3771 or Missing People on 0500 700 700.
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 3 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 4 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 5 Fresh appeal to find mum of newborn baby girl found in Grand Union Canal
- 6 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 7 Three Brent Labour councillors apologised for wrongdoing in 2020
- 8 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 9 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 10 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims