Willesden girl missing since Monday
Police appeal for help in finding 14-year-old girl
POLICE are appealing for help in finding a 14-year-old girl who has been missing since Monday.
Daisy Smith was last seen leaving her Aunts home in Chandos Road, Willesden, where she had been staying since after Christmas, at 8.30pm on January 10.
Daisy is described as white; about 5ft 2ins tall with a proportionate build and has recently died her hair reddish-brown.
PC Kevin Crowe, from Brent’s Missing Person Unit, said: “We would like to trace Daisy and make sure she is alright or if she needs our help in anyway.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the MPU on 0208 733 3771 or Missing People on 0500 700 700.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 10 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8