Willesden couple will open their garden to the public for charity
- Credit: Archant
A kind-hearted couple from Willesden will open their garden to the public in a charity mission for the ninth year this month.
Chris and Miranda Mason will raise funds for a number of cancer charities by hosting the event at their home at 208 Walm Lane on June 29.
The garden, which features shrubbery, trees a water fountain and a fish pond, has become a popular attraction every year raising thousands of pounds.
The raised funds will be donated to Macmillan Cancer Support, Marie Curie Cancer Care, Help the Hospices and Cross Roads Care.
There will also be music entertainment and light refreshments on sale.
You may also want to watch:
The event takes place between 2 - 6pm and entry is £3.50 for adults and free for children.
For more information visit here.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Michelin-starred Atul Kochlar to open Indian in Wembley Park