Willesden blaze guts garden shed
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews were called to a blaze at a property in Willesden which damaged a small part of an adjacent house.
Four fire engines and 21 firefighters tackled flames at the house on Peter Avenue in Willesden on Tuesday afternoon shortly after 1.30pm
The fire gutted a garden shed and damaged a small part of an adjacent house. fire officers said.
The Brigade was called at 1.36pm and the fire was under control by 2.11pm.
Crews from West Hampstead, Park Royal and Chiswick attended the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- 1 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 6 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 9 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 10 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes