Westminster Council to hold an exhibition detailing regeneration plans for Kilburn estate
- Credit: Archant
Multi-million pound makeover of the Tollgate Gardens Estate by will see the creation of 195 new homes
Residents on a housing estate in Kilburn are being invited to an exhibition detailing plans for a multi-million pound regeneration of their homes.
The redevelopment of the Tollgate Gardens Estate by Westminster City Council will include 195 new homes, a new community hall and improvements to communal gardens, play spaces and the surrounding area.
The exhibition on May 18 will give residents the opportunity to view the design proposals in detail, ask questions and make comments on the plans.
The makeover was initially approved by residents in a vote in November 2010 and a planning application will be submitted next month.
You may also want to watch:
Cllr Jonathan Glanz, Westminster City Council’s cabinet member for housing, said: “I would encourage all residents in the area to drop by, take a look at the detailed proposals and see how regeneration is shaping up in this part of Westminster.”
The exhibition will be held from 11am to 4pm at the Tollgate Gardens Community Hall in Tollgate Gardens.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 5 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 6 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 7 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 8 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 9 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 10 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing