Wembley woman robbed at gunpoint in front of child
Three men make off with TV and playstation
A WOMAN was threatened with a gun in front of her two-year-old child during a robbery at her home.
The 24-year-old victim was punched in the face by one man as two others searched the property before making off with a TV and play station.
The robbers, who were all black, forced they way into the house, in Sudbury Court Road, North Wembley, at 7.50pm on January 25.
One was described as being between the age of 25 and 35, 5ft 5ins tall with short black stubble.
You may also want to watch:
DC Paul Sumner, from Brent Priority Crime Unit, said: “This was a cowardly and terrifying attack on a mother with a small child that took place in their home address.
“We appeal to the community to provide us with any information that may assist us to track down these dangerous men.”
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 9 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
Anyone with information should call 0300 123 1212 or call Crimestoppers 0800 555 111.