Wembley woman robbed at gunpoint in front of child
Three men make off with TV and playstation
A WOMAN was threatened with a gun in front of her two-year-old child during a robbery at her home.
The 24-year-old victim was punched in the face by one man as two others searched the property before making off with a TV and play station.
The robbers, who were all black, forced they way into the house, in Sudbury Court Road, North Wembley, at 7.50pm on January 25.
One was described as being between the age of 25 and 35, 5ft 5ins tall with short black stubble.
You may also want to watch:
DC Paul Sumner, from Brent Priority Crime Unit, said: “This was a cowardly and terrifying attack on a mother with a small child that took place in their home address.
“We appeal to the community to provide us with any information that may assist us to track down these dangerous men.”
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 3 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 4 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 5 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 6 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 7 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 8 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 9 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 10 New Wealdstone signing McAvoy helps earn a draw at Weymouth
Anyone with information should call 0300 123 1212 or call Crimestoppers 0800 555 111.