Wembley woman robbed at gunpoint in front of child
Three men make off with TV and playstation
A WOMAN was threatened with a gun in front of her two-year-old child during a robbery at her home.
The 24-year-old victim was punched in the face by one man as two others searched the property before making off with a TV and play station.
The robbers, who were all black, forced they way into the house, in Sudbury Court Road, North Wembley, at 7.50pm on January 25.
One was described as being between the age of 25 and 35, 5ft 5ins tall with short black stubble.
You may also want to watch:
DC Paul Sumner, from Brent Priority Crime Unit, said: “This was a cowardly and terrifying attack on a mother with a small child that took place in their home address.
“We appeal to the community to provide us with any information that may assist us to track down these dangerous men.”
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 3 'Residents have faced a living nightmare as a result of the cladding scandal'
- 4 Cricklewood Library crowdfunder launched to 'get it over the line'
- 5 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 6 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 7 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 8 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 9 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 10 A full-time dedicated Euros Policing Team will police Wembley Stadium
Anyone with information should call 0300 123 1212 or call Crimestoppers 0800 555 111.