Wembley woman robbed at gunpoint in front of child
Three men make off with TV and playstation
A WOMAN was threatened with a gun in front of her two-year-old child during a robbery at her home.
The 24-year-old victim was punched in the face by one man as two others searched the property before making off with a TV and play station.
The robbers, who were all black, forced they way into the house, in Sudbury Court Road, North Wembley, at 7.50pm on January 25.
One was described as being between the age of 25 and 35, 5ft 5ins tall with short black stubble.
DC Paul Sumner, from Brent Priority Crime Unit, said: “This was a cowardly and terrifying attack on a mother with a small child that took place in their home address.
“We appeal to the community to provide us with any information that may assist us to track down these dangerous men.”
- 1 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 2 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 3 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 4 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 5 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 6 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 7 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 8 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 9 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 10 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
Anyone with information should call 0300 123 1212 or call Crimestoppers 0800 555 111.