Wembley teen driver arrested following car crash in Kenton which killed passenger
- Credit: Archant
A teenage driver from Wembley has been arrested after his car crashed into three parked vehicles in Kenton killing a passenger and leaving one fight for his life.
The 19-year-old was held on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving and driving without insurance following the road smash in The Mall, on Sunday.
Zohaib Naseem Anwar, 27, died in the crash and a 25-year-old has been left in a critical condition.
Two other passengers and the driver sustained lesser serious injuries.
The driver has been bailed to a police station in last August.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Alperton are appealing to anyone who may have seen the car prior to the incident or who may have witnessed the collision to contact them.
Anyone with any information is asked to call 0208 991 9555 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 11.
- 1 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 6 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer