Wembley, Sudbury and Kenton are among the luckiest areas to win the National Lottery
- Credit: Archant
Do you live in Wembley, Sudbury or Kenton and you play the National Lottery?
If so you live in one of the luckiest places to win a jackpot of at least £50,000, figures released today claim.
According to data obtained by the National Lottery, the HA postcode ranks 10th out of the 121 across the country for winners of major prizes per head of the population since the draw began.
Since 2011, 19 new winners from the HA postcode have become lottery millionaires, putting the area 27th for instant millionaires.
Andy Carter, from the National Lottery, the man who pays out the big winners, said, “The results of our number crunching is great for those sporting a HA postcode and demonstrates that in every corner, there are lottery winners regularly celebrating a life-changing win.
You may also want to watch:
In 2015, 18 grants worth £512,976 were distributed to National Lottery funded projects in the HA postcode.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 8 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 9 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 10 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton