Wembley sons make YouTube video to show their love on Mother’s Day
- Credit: Archant
While most children bought their mums chocolates, flowers or jewellery for Mother’s Day three sons from Wembley took to YouTube to express their love.
Brothers Jermaine and Jaydon Jacques, 23 and 17, respectively, and their 23-year-old friend Richus Dominique, shot a music video near the iconic Wembley Stadium to tell the world how much they love their mothers.
During the four-minute clip they expressed their gratitude for their mother’s love and alternative gifts they considered buying them in a rap sung over the instrumental version of The Mary Jane Girl’s 1983 hit ‘All Night Long’.
The talented trio then uploaded their work, which was filmed on the White Horse Bridge, on the online video sharing site before sending their mothers a link to their unique gift yesterday.
Hermes Lamb, Jermaine and Jaydon’s mother, said she had no idea that her musically-minded sons were working on her creative present when they left the house on Saturday night to do a video shoot.
She said: “They spent at least four hours filming at Wembley Stadium and they didn’t get back until 4 in the morning.
“They spent the whole day editing and as they brought me a fluffy toy for Mothers Day, which I was pleased with, I wasn’t expecting anything else.
- 1 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 2 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 3 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 4 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 5 Police officers who shared photos of murdered sisters to be sentenced early next month
- 6 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 7 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 8 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting
- 9 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 10 Wembley Stadium hosts careers expo to help Brent young people into City jobs
“I went to bed around 10pm but they woke me up about 11.30 to say they sent me a message on Whatsapp messaging service that I should look at.”
When Ms Lamb looked at the video she said what she saw brought tears to her eyes.
“I am so proud of them and I couldn’t sleep after watching it so I sent it to all my family and friends,” she added.
“I have been watching it all day. It’s amazing and done straight from the heart.”