Wembley sons make YouTube video to show their love on Mother’s Day
- Credit: Archant
While most children bought their mums chocolates, flowers or jewellery for Mother’s Day three sons from Wembley took to YouTube to express their love.
Brothers Jermaine and Jaydon Jacques, 23 and 17, respectively, and their 23-year-old friend Richus Dominique, shot a music video near the iconic Wembley Stadium to tell the world how much they love their mothers.
During the four-minute clip they expressed their gratitude for their mother’s love and alternative gifts they considered buying them in a rap sung over the instrumental version of The Mary Jane Girl’s 1983 hit ‘All Night Long’.
The talented trio then uploaded their work, which was filmed on the White Horse Bridge, on the online video sharing site before sending their mothers a link to their unique gift yesterday.
Hermes Lamb, Jermaine and Jaydon’s mother, said she had no idea that her musically-minded sons were working on her creative present when they left the house on Saturday night to do a video shoot.
She said: “They spent at least four hours filming at Wembley Stadium and they didn’t get back until 4 in the morning.
“They spent the whole day editing and as they brought me a fluffy toy for Mothers Day, which I was pleased with, I wasn’t expecting anything else.
- 1 Wembley teen killed in collision named as police seek to trace Ford van
- 2 Brent headteacher fears pupils could bring in knives without uniform policy
- 3 Everything But the Girl singer launches bid to save Welsh Harp
- 4 Brent tower block plans may fall foul of planning law
- 5 New college planned to bring post-school education in Wembley
- 6 Judicial review could 'stop GP surgery privatisation'
- 7 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 8 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 9 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 10 Roadworks and rail disruptions in north London over the next week
“I went to bed around 10pm but they woke me up about 11.30 to say they sent me a message on Whatsapp messaging service that I should look at.”
When Ms Lamb looked at the video she said what she saw brought tears to her eyes.
“I am so proud of them and I couldn’t sleep after watching it so I sent it to all my family and friends,” she added.
“I have been watching it all day. It’s amazing and done straight from the heart.”