Wembley sisters meet Bollywood stars after winning trip to Mumbai
- Credit: Archant
Two sisters from Wembley had their dream come true by winning a trip to India to meet their Bollywood idols.
Karishma and Kareena Raichada, who both attend Claremont High School in Claremont Avenue, Kenton, scooped the prize to Mumbai after entering a competition organised by B4U, a Bollywood movie and music channel.
The teenagers watched a live Bollywood film shoot and met actors Sharman Joshi, Richachadda, Renuka Shahane and Salil Charya during the three-day trip which ended on March 16.
Karishma, who is 17, said: “I first found out the good news via a email confirmation that I received. I could not believe it at first so I called the organisers to double check and it was like a dream come true!”
Kareena, 13, added: “It was an amazing experience. We got to meet the stars and visit some of their homes and I also had the opportunity to visit temples and markets in Mumbai.”
You may also want to watch:
The girls’ father Umesh Raichada, who booked a flight so he could accompany his daughters, said: “This was such a great achievement and the girls’ dreams came true as they always wanted to visit Mumbai and see how a film is produced.
“Meeting the stars was an added bonus as they had a chance to ask them questions and gain an insight behind the scenes.”
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 6 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Michelin-starred Atul Kochlar to open Indian in Wembley Park