Wembley crash leaves motorcyclist dead and another in hospital
- Credit: Met Police
A collision involving two motorbikes has left one rider dead and another in a life-threatening condition.
Police are appealing for dashcam footage and witnesses following the crash on the North Circular at Drury Way.
The Met was called at just before 11.45am on Sunday (May 30) to reports of a collision involving two motorcycles on the A406 in Wembley.
Officers attended along with the London Ambulance Service and London's Air Ambulance. Despite their efforts, a 25-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene. His next of kin has been informed and are being supported by specially trained officers.
The second motorcyclist was taken to hospital where he remains in a life-threatening condition. His next of kin has been informed.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit are investigating and would like to hear from anybody who witnessed the collision, or anyone who has dash cam footage.
If you can help, call 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting reference CAD 3374/30May. To remain anonymous Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 9 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
- 10 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers