Wembley crash leaves motorcyclist dead and another in hospital
- Credit: Met Police
A collision involving two motorbikes has left one rider dead and another in a life-threatening condition.
Police are appealing for dashcam footage and witnesses following the crash on the North Circular at Drury Way.
The Met was called at just before 11.45am on Sunday (May 30) to reports of a collision involving two motorcycles on the A406 in Wembley.
Officers attended along with the London Ambulance Service and London's Air Ambulance. Despite their efforts, a 25-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene. His next of kin has been informed and are being supported by specially trained officers.
The second motorcyclist was taken to hospital where he remains in a life-threatening condition. His next of kin has been informed.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit are investigating and would like to hear from anybody who witnessed the collision, or anyone who has dash cam footage.
If you can help, call 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting reference CAD 3374/30May. To remain anonymous Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 2 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 3 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 6 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 10 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre