Wembley man faces jail for offering underage girls �5 for sex
Court hears 32-year-old told minors he wanted to make love to them
A Wembley man who followed two young girls and offered them �5 each for sex has been warned he could be jailed.
Musheer Kamram, 32, of Eagle Road, pursued the 12 and 13-year-old girls in Harlow town centre in Essex, before making his indecent proposal to them on February 20 this year.
Chelmsford Crown Court heard the petrified girls fled to the nearby public toilets where they told a cleaner and security was called.
Carolyn Gardiner, prosecuting, told the court: “He followed them and went up to them and said ‘will you be my friend?’ prompting them to walk away but he followed and grabbed one girl’s arm.
You may also want to watch:
“He said ‘come with me’ and she pulled away before they ran to Marks and Spencer. He said ‘don’t run away’ and again followed them as they went to Burger King.
“He said ‘we can make love’ or ‘I want to make love to you’, making them feel less and less comfortable and run out of Burger King.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 5 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 6 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 7 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 8 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 9 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 10 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
“However, he followed them again and said: ‘I’ll give you both �5 to get into my car - you must get in my car.”
Kamram was found guilty of two counts of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.
Following the verdict, it was revealed he had already been bound over by magistrates at Harlow for asking another girl in the town about her sex life.
He will be sentenced on August 1.
Judge Christopher Ball, QC, warned him: “I’ll be looking at all options of disposal.”