Wembley man faces jail for offering underage girls �5 for sex
Court hears 32-year-old told minors he wanted to make love to them
A Wembley man who followed two young girls and offered them �5 each for sex has been warned he could be jailed.
Musheer Kamram, 32, of Eagle Road, pursued the 12 and 13-year-old girls in Harlow town centre in Essex, before making his indecent proposal to them on February 20 this year.
Chelmsford Crown Court heard the petrified girls fled to the nearby public toilets where they told a cleaner and security was called.
Carolyn Gardiner, prosecuting, told the court: “He followed them and went up to them and said ‘will you be my friend?’ prompting them to walk away but he followed and grabbed one girl’s arm.
You may also want to watch:
“He said ‘come with me’ and she pulled away before they ran to Marks and Spencer. He said ‘don’t run away’ and again followed them as they went to Burger King.
“He said ‘we can make love’ or ‘I want to make love to you’, making them feel less and less comfortable and run out of Burger King.
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 6 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 7 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 8 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 9 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 10 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
“However, he followed them again and said: ‘I’ll give you both �5 to get into my car - you must get in my car.”
Kamram was found guilty of two counts of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.
Following the verdict, it was revealed he had already been bound over by magistrates at Harlow for asking another girl in the town about her sex life.
He will be sentenced on August 1.
Judge Christopher Ball, QC, warned him: “I’ll be looking at all options of disposal.”