Wembley man denies assaulting two men outside nightclub in Milton Keynes
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Hamza Noor, 22, of Ranelagh Road, denies involvement in attack which left one man dead
A 22-year-old from Wembley has denied assaulting two men in an attack outside a nightclub which killed a third man.
Hamza Noor, of Ranelagh Road, is accused of two counts of assault causing actual bodily harm.
He allegedly attacked Matthew Kent and Andrew Curzon-Berners outside the Xscape in Milton Keynes, on January 13 this year.
Samir Bostan, 25, from Milton Keynes, also denies the charges.
You may also want to watch:
He is also charged with the manslaughter of tattoo artist Joseph Kent who died two days later from his injuries.
Barton denies the charge.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 9 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
Both men have been bailed to appear before Luton Crown Court on July 15 when they will stand trial.