Wembley man denies assaulting two men outside nightclub in Milton Keynes
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Hamza Noor, 22, of Ranelagh Road, denies involvement in attack which left one man dead
A 22-year-old from Wembley has denied assaulting two men in an attack outside a nightclub which killed a third man.
Hamza Noor, of Ranelagh Road, is accused of two counts of assault causing actual bodily harm.
He allegedly attacked Matthew Kent and Andrew Curzon-Berners outside the Xscape in Milton Keynes, on January 13 this year.
Samir Bostan, 25, from Milton Keynes, also denies the charges.
You may also want to watch:
He is also charged with the manslaughter of tattoo artist Joseph Kent who died two days later from his injuries.
Barton denies the charge.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 3 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 6 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
Both men have been bailed to appear before Luton Crown Court on July 15 when they will stand trial.