Wembley man charged with Milton Keynes murder
- Credit: Archant
Hamza Noor, 22, is accused of killing Joseph Kent
A Wembley man has been charged with the murder of a 24-year-old who died after being beaten up in Milton Keynes.
Hamza Noor 22, of Ranelagh Road, is accused of killing Joseph Kent who died in hospital on January 15 – two days after he was assaulted.
Noor is jointly charged with Samir Bostan, 25, from Milton Keynes, and Tariq Bostan, 26, from Luton.
All three are also charged with actual bodily harm in connection with two other men, age 22 and 25, who were also assaulted alongside Mr Kent on January 13.
You may also want to watch:
All three appeared at Luton Crown Court today where they were remanded in custody to reappear before the courts on July 15.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 Wealdstone settle for a draw against Aldershot Town