Wembley man charged with Milton Keynes murder
- Credit: Archant
Hamza Noor, 22, is accused of killing Joseph Kent
A Wembley man has been charged with the murder of a 24-year-old who died after being beaten up in Milton Keynes.
Hamza Noor 22, of Ranelagh Road, is accused of killing Joseph Kent who died in hospital on January 15 – two days after he was assaulted.
Noor is jointly charged with Samir Bostan, 25, from Milton Keynes, and Tariq Bostan, 26, from Luton.
All three are also charged with actual bodily harm in connection with two other men, age 22 and 25, who were also assaulted alongside Mr Kent on January 13.
You may also want to watch:
All three appeared at Luton Crown Court today where they were remanded in custody to reappear before the courts on July 15.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 3 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 4 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 5 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 6 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 7 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom