Wembley Hilton Hotel is sold to family-owned company in Dubai
- Credit: Archant
The Hilton Hotel in Wembley has been sold to a family-owned company in Dubai.
The four-star hotel, which cost £70miliion to build, opened in October 2012 as part of the regeneration of Wembley Park.
Today Al Habtoor Group announced it has bought the hotel for an undisclosed sum.
Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor, chairman of Al Habtoor Group, said: “I am delighted with the addition of the Hilton London Wembley. I have been looking at the London market for some time.
“The hotel is in an ideal location. It is close to the iconic Wembley Stadium, Heathrow Airport and the centre of London.”
You may also want to watch:
Situated opposite Wembley Stadium, the 361-room hotel boasts an indoor swimming pool, fitness centre complete with sauna and steam rooms and a number of restaurants including the Icons Bar, Grill & Terrace and The Associations Restaurant.
It also has a ninth floor roof bar, Sky Bar 9, which has an outdoor terrace for up to 150 people.
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 10 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
Al Habtoor Group now owns a total of six hotels across the world.