Wembley City will be the hub of student life
Accommodation for 660 university under-graduates will open next summer
Wembley City will be the new home for hundreds of university students next year.
The multi-million pound regeneration scheme will open its accommodation for 660 students next summer.
University of Westminster students from a campus in nearby Harrow are expected to take up residency in the building which comprises 80 “clusters” of six en-suite bedroom units with shared kitchen/living areas and 179 one-bedroom studio apartments.
The accommodation is seen as a key element of Wembley City as it hopes to inject student vibrancy into the area.
You may also want to watch:
The project, masterminded by Quintain, spans across 14 acres and also includes 4,300 new homes, an 85-store designer shopping outlet, a large Hilton hotel and Brent Council’s new civic centre.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 5 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 6 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 7 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 8 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 9 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 10 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s