Wembley author signs copies of her new novel in ASDA
- Credit: Archant
Rayner Tapia’s third book is called ‘The Dream Catcher’
An award winning author from Wembley was on hand to meet her fans and sign copies of her adventure novels.
Rayner Tapia, who lives in Langham Gardens, spent the morning at ASDA in Forty Lane, Wembley.
Ms Tapia’s books tell the story of two principal characters, brothers Tom and James and their adventures.
Their success has resulted in the author picking up two awards.
You may also want to watch:
Her third and most recent book, The Dream Catcher, won the NABE (North American Book Entrepreneurs) award for best juvenile fiction last year.
The brains behind The Adventures of Tom McGuire series was joined by Cllr Michael Adeyeye, Mayor of Brent during the signing session on March, 16.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 5 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 9 Mayhew staff cull risk as animal charity is 'restructured'
- 10 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
Cllr Adeyeye said: “I love the fact that Rayner draws people into her stories by reading extracts from her books as they came over to meet her.
“I was so impressed that I bought a copy of The Dream Catcher which she duly signed for me.”
The Adventures of Tom McGuire is a five part series and the fourth book is due to be published in November of this year.