Wembley author signs copies of her new novel in ASDA
- Credit: Archant
Rayner Tapia’s third book is called ‘The Dream Catcher’
An award winning author from Wembley was on hand to meet her fans and sign copies of her adventure novels.
Rayner Tapia, who lives in Langham Gardens, spent the morning at ASDA in Forty Lane, Wembley.
Ms Tapia’s books tell the story of two principal characters, brothers Tom and James and their adventures.
Their success has resulted in the author picking up two awards.
Her third and most recent book, The Dream Catcher, won the NABE (North American Book Entrepreneurs) award for best juvenile fiction last year.
The brains behind The Adventures of Tom McGuire series was joined by Cllr Michael Adeyeye, Mayor of Brent during the signing session on March, 16.
- 1 Harlesden bar's licence suspended following fights and noise
- 2 Party patrols return as barber’s rave shut down
- 3 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 4 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 5 Man due in court over Wembley murder
- 6 Jailed: Predator raped 12-year-old girl he met on Snapchat
- 7 Three face provisional trial with links to alleged organ-harvesting plot
- 8 New virtual exhibition explores Brent's multicultural history
- 9 Beale savours first win as QPR boss after Willock wonder goal
- 10 Unarmed boy stabbed to death in his home by group ‘out for blood’, court told
Cllr Adeyeye said: “I love the fact that Rayner draws people into her stories by reading extracts from her books as they came over to meet her.
“I was so impressed that I bought a copy of The Dream Catcher which she duly signed for me.”
The Adventures of Tom McGuire is a five part series and the fourth book is due to be published in November of this year.