Wembley author signs copies of her new novel in ASDA
- Credit: Archant
Rayner Tapia’s third book is called ‘The Dream Catcher’
An award winning author from Wembley was on hand to meet her fans and sign copies of her adventure novels.
Rayner Tapia, who lives in Langham Gardens, spent the morning at ASDA in Forty Lane, Wembley.
Ms Tapia’s books tell the story of two principal characters, brothers Tom and James and their adventures.
Their success has resulted in the author picking up two awards.
You may also want to watch:
Her third and most recent book, The Dream Catcher, won the NABE (North American Book Entrepreneurs) award for best juvenile fiction last year.
The brains behind The Adventures of Tom McGuire series was joined by Cllr Michael Adeyeye, Mayor of Brent during the signing session on March, 16.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 5 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 6 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 7 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 8 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 9 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 10 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
Cllr Adeyeye said: “I love the fact that Rayner draws people into her stories by reading extracts from her books as they came over to meet her.
“I was so impressed that I bought a copy of The Dream Catcher which she duly signed for me.”
The Adventures of Tom McGuire is a five part series and the fourth book is due to be published in November of this year.