St Jude’s storm fells tree on two cars in Willesden street
- Credit: Archant
Passersby in a Willesden street had a lucky escape but two cars didn’t when a tree was felled during the storm this morning.
A Mercedes and a Golf parked in St Paul’s Avenue, were the casualties of St Jude’s storm which has caused destruction across the nation.
In Dollis Hill Lane, Dolis Hill, a fallen tree hit a parked car.
Commuters are struggling to make their way into work after train companies cancelled services across the board while the Tube has a series of delays across almost all its lines.
Are you the owner of either car or have you photos of damage caused by St Jude?
You may also want to watch:
Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet them to @bktimes.
Alternatively call the news desk on 020 7 433 6228.
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 4 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 10 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling