St Jude’s storm fells tree on two cars in Willesden street
- Credit: Archant
Passersby in a Willesden street had a lucky escape but two cars didn’t when a tree was felled during the storm this morning.
A Mercedes and a Golf parked in St Paul’s Avenue, were the casualties of St Jude’s storm which has caused destruction across the nation.
In Dollis Hill Lane, Dolis Hill, a fallen tree hit a parked car.
Commuters are struggling to make their way into work after train companies cancelled services across the board while the Tube has a series of delays across almost all its lines.
Are you the owner of either car or have you photos of damage caused by St Jude?
You may also want to watch:
Please email photos to email@example.com or tweet them to @bktimes.
Alternatively call the news desk on 020 7 433 6228.
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 4 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 6 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Residents oppose plans for a third slot machine 'casino' in Harlesden
- 10 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police