St Jude’s storm fells tree on two cars in Willesden street
- Credit: Archant
Passersby in a Willesden street had a lucky escape but two cars didn’t when a tree was felled during the storm this morning.
A Mercedes and a Golf parked in St Paul’s Avenue, were the casualties of St Jude’s storm which has caused destruction across the nation.
In Dollis Hill Lane, Dolis Hill, a fallen tree hit a parked car.
Commuters are struggling to make their way into work after train companies cancelled services across the board while the Tube has a series of delays across almost all its lines.
Are you the owner of either car or have you photos of damage caused by St Jude?
Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet them to @bktimes.
Alternatively call the news desk on 020 7 433 6228.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 5 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 6 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 7 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 8 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 9 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 10 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting