St Jude’s storm fells tree on two cars in Willesden street
- Credit: Archant
Passersby in a Willesden street had a lucky escape but two cars didn’t when a tree was felled during the storm this morning.
A Mercedes and a Golf parked in St Paul’s Avenue, were the casualties of St Jude’s storm which has caused destruction across the nation.
In Dollis Hill Lane, Dolis Hill, a fallen tree hit a parked car.
Commuters are struggling to make their way into work after train companies cancelled services across the board while the Tube has a series of delays across almost all its lines.
Are you the owner of either car or have you photos of damage caused by St Jude?
You may also want to watch:
Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet them to @bktimes.
Alternatively call the news desk on 020 7 433 6228.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 4 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 5 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 6 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley