St Jude’s storm creates double trouble for commuters in Kensal Green
- Credit: Archant
Beleagured commuters in Kensal Green making their way to the train station were forced to make a detour by a fallen tree this morning.
The leafy Rowan felled by the St Jude’s storm blocked the pathway leading to the station in College Road.
Anyone who made it to the station were subjected to severe delays on the Bakerloo Line while the London Overground was suspended altogether.
Trees at nearby Kensal Green Cemetery in Harrow Road were also felled by the storm.
A Mercedes and a Golf were damaged by a fallen tree in Chapter Road while a third vehicle in Dollis Hill Lane was also a casualty of the storm which swept across the nation this morning.
You may also want to watch:
Have you been affected by St Jude’s if so email your photos to email@example.com or tweet them to @bktimes.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 4 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 5 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 6 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley