St Jude’s storm creates double trouble for commuters in Kensal Green
- Credit: Archant
Beleagured commuters in Kensal Green making their way to the train station were forced to make a detour by a fallen tree this morning.
The leafy Rowan felled by the St Jude’s storm blocked the pathway leading to the station in College Road.
Anyone who made it to the station were subjected to severe delays on the Bakerloo Line while the London Overground was suspended altogether.
Trees at nearby Kensal Green Cemetery in Harrow Road were also felled by the storm.
A Mercedes and a Golf were damaged by a fallen tree in Chapter Road while a third vehicle in Dollis Hill Lane was also a casualty of the storm which swept across the nation this morning.
You may also want to watch:
Have you been affected by St Jude’s if so email your photos to email@example.com or tweet them to @bktimes.
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 4 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 6 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Residents oppose plans for a third slot machine 'casino' in Harlesden
- 10 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants