St Jude’s storm creates double trouble for commuters in Kensal Green
- Credit: Archant
Beleagured commuters in Kensal Green making their way to the train station were forced to make a detour by a fallen tree this morning.
The leafy Rowan felled by the St Jude’s storm blocked the pathway leading to the station in College Road.
Anyone who made it to the station were subjected to severe delays on the Bakerloo Line while the London Overground was suspended altogether.
Trees at nearby Kensal Green Cemetery in Harrow Road were also felled by the storm.
A Mercedes and a Golf were damaged by a fallen tree in Chapter Road while a third vehicle in Dollis Hill Lane was also a casualty of the storm which swept across the nation this morning.
Have you been affected by St Jude’s if so email your photos to email@example.com or tweet them to @bktimes.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 5 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 6 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 7 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 8 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 9 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 10 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting