Weapons, drugs and gold found in Harlesden bush
Officers carry out weapon sweep on estate
A stash of weapons including a large kitchen knife has been found with jewellery and cannabis in a bush in Harlesden.
Officers carried out a weapon sweep in the Church Road Estate, Harlesden, today (Nov 15) where they made the discovery.
Warps of cannabis were found with the gold, knife and other adapted weapons made out of sticks.
Chief Inspector Taff Thomas, of Brent Safer Neighbourhoods Team, said: “This proactive operation, based on intelligence from the community, has taken potential weapons off our streets and will no doubt come as a blow to whoever was planning to use them.
You may also want to watch:
“We will continue to do our utmost to make Brent as safe as possible for residents and visitors.”
- 1 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 2 QPR boss pleased with Man United win and now looking to tie down Odubajo
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 5 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 6 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 7 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 8 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 9 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods
- 10 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures