Weapons, drugs and gold found in Harlesden bush
Officers carry out weapon sweep on estate
A stash of weapons including a large kitchen knife has been found with jewellery and cannabis in a bush in Harlesden.
Officers carried out a weapon sweep in the Church Road Estate, Harlesden, today (Nov 15) where they made the discovery.
Warps of cannabis were found with the gold, knife and other adapted weapons made out of sticks.
Chief Inspector Taff Thomas, of Brent Safer Neighbourhoods Team, said: “This proactive operation, based on intelligence from the community, has taken potential weapons off our streets and will no doubt come as a blow to whoever was planning to use them.
You may also want to watch:
“We will continue to do our utmost to make Brent as safe as possible for residents and visitors.”
- 1 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 2 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 3 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 4 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 5 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 6 Habitual car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 7 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 8 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
- 9 Kilburn councillor resigns from Labour group to become Independent
- 10 QPR will look to wrap up the season strongly at home to Luton Town