Weapons, drugs and gold found in Harlesden bush
Officers carry out weapon sweep on estate
A stash of weapons including a large kitchen knife has been found with jewellery and cannabis in a bush in Harlesden.
Officers carried out a weapon sweep in the Church Road Estate, Harlesden, today (Nov 15) where they made the discovery.
Warps of cannabis were found with the gold, knife and other adapted weapons made out of sticks.
Chief Inspector Taff Thomas, of Brent Safer Neighbourhoods Team, said: “This proactive operation, based on intelligence from the community, has taken potential weapons off our streets and will no doubt come as a blow to whoever was planning to use them.
“We will continue to do our utmost to make Brent as safe as possible for residents and visitors.”
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 3 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 4 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 5 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 6 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 7 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 8 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 9 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 10 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street