Wanted Wednesday suspect featured in Brent Police’s very first appeal
- Credit: Archant
Yousef Hammoumi, 39, is still being hunted on suspicion of burglary
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a man who featured in Brent Police’s very first appeal in February.
Yousef Hammoumi, 39, is still being hunted on suspicion of burglary in the borough.
Each week Brent Police will be releasing a photo of the Wanted Wednesday Suspect.
These are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud and violent crimes in Brent but police have not been able to locate them.
You may also want to watch:
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “Brent Police and our partners will use every tactic to disrupt, catch and convict people who break the law. There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
If you have any information please contact the Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 2 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 3 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 4 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 5 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 6 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 7 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 8 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 9 Man to appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of missing Agnes Akom
- 10 Teenager killed sisters in 'sacrifice' deal with the devil, court hears